Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bringing Everyone UP

Just to catch everyone up on the news:
Church:
I am the pianist for RS 2 and on my very first day for this calling I had to play for sacrament meeting and for RS what fun.....

School:
I am doing pretty well in keeping up and getting all my work done.

Friends:
I have a multitude of them and it has been lots of fun to hang out with them. I am hardly ever at home and already picked out my roommates for next semester and we are looking for a fourth girl to move in.

Life:
Not doing much I have gone to different things like Barbershop and I got tickets to see the BYUI devotional with Elder Christofferson. It should be fun!

If you want to know day by day things go to rowdyinrexburg.blogspot.com it is done by one of my new friends that i hanging out with 24/7.

0 comments: