Friday, October 8, 2010

Decisions

I have decided since I am getting behind on my journal writing and my letter writing to Ethan, I am going to start writing blog entries here on the computer and then copy pasting them into emails to Ethan. Then I can make a book with all my blog entries to make a journal.


This semester we have moved from the basic skills of Interior Design to full throttle this what you do in this major projects and assignments. To me it is amazing what I am able to produce and come up with. Each project I start with oh wow I will never be able to complete this. Mostly because the steps that we have to take to achieve the project are the first time that we are doing them and we have gone over them briefly in class. A lot of self teaching of how to create specifications, finishes and schedule sheets for building.

In my International Relations class, we have gone over all of the different theories of why war happens and the difference theorist views people can have. It is very interesting and I am learning a lot about past politics and how we can analysis what is happening today from the past.

My apartment is pretty good. I never see them because I am at the department until one in the morning or going out with friends to hang out and enjoy doing crazy things. I am the youngest out of my apartment because the next girl is trying 21 this next Wednesday. All the girls are Juniors and Seniors, two of which are graduating this semester and one that is going to do her student teaching.

My FHE brothers all served in Ethan's mission area and know the mission president and everything because they have only been back for a month. I think Ethan will really enjoy it because of the stories they have told me and things that they have done.

I have talked to my advisor in the Interior Design Department and I have mapped out my plan if I decide to go on a mission. I will leave as soon as my second semester of Junior year is over, then I will come back and do a short internship. After my internship, I will do my last two semesters, graduate and start work in the field as a graduated Interior Designer, study for my NCIDQ and work on my masters and law degree.

I also this week finished my petition paper to be able to add a minor in Political Science to my transcript to make it easier to get into another school to finish my Political Science degree and start on my Law Degree.

This past week boys and dating have become nonexistent because of my homework, classes and work. I literally have three jobs: 1. School from 7 until 5 2. Work: 11-3 3. Homework: 8-1am
Yeah it is packed.

Well that is all that is new to me right now hopefully I will be able to sleep and relax sometime soon :)

0 comments: