Thursday, October 28, 2010

stress is just another way of saying your living a life that you care deeply about

At work once again. The only place that I have that I can relax enough to wrap my head everything that I need to do with my life. I think I have made the mast majority of my commitments, life plans, goals and pacts sitting in this chair. My hands and tips of my toes are frozen because it is soooo cold outside. In about a little for an hour I have my International Relations midterm. It is going to be very interesting because it really a bunch of writing paragraphs on questions about how a event shows the a couple of the human nature views and my own opinion. I really hope I can do well with it.

After this next week Interior Design is going to slow down considerably. I will be getting my final for Brother Parson and Sister Harris. Brother Julander will just be giving us simple weekly assignments and I will just have one more report for Materials and Sources. Then in International Relations we will be starting the Stimulation Game which should not be to hard at all. I just keep saying this in my mind, "One more week, one more week" and I know I will be able to make it.

Some other fantastic, fahbuless things happen this week but I will keep in on hold until a later date :).

Love Elaine

0 comments: