Monday, March 9, 2009

18th Birthday

Today was my birthday of course and it went by so fast! I got a sign on my door when i woke up and went to work which was great! At work I fell up the stairs while holding five glass plates and completely cut my hand, which still hurts. After that bloody incident I went on with the rest of my work day and then I got home did somethings for my dad and then went to the auxiliary building to get one of my birthday packages and then went to school. After school i came home and was greeted by a cake that Katie Goddard (my roommate) made for me. Then i just sat around the apartment because i finished all my homework for tomorrow already and then i went to FHE and had a mini bday party. I then came home and skyped my family and opened their presents and then i am got ready for bed and now i am here :)

Presents:
Sign, Williow Tree Angel of Summer, Party:FHE Family
Cookbook, Webcam, Apron, Girls Camp Cookbook: Family
Journal: Grandma Janis
Cake: Katie Goddard
Cookies: Lindsay Mckee

Overall it been a good birthday :)

0 comments: