Sunday, March 1, 2009

um......air

I been wanting a lot of natural air and sunlight a lot lately. I think it is because i want to be free of my dorm and be able to have space. I also need to clean up and organize, usually this lets me be able to be happier but it hasnt been doing its job i think because it is so blank here. there is no personality or homeliness. there is just white walls and nothing that says home. I think when i get my own room at tuscany i am going to make it my home so when i come home i feel at peace and not stressed. School has been going well no compliants there...I am keeping my job at the cafe because it hass good benefits. i am also going to starting ding more service. On monday i am going to sit in during a interior design class which should be interesting and fun. I am also reading from a beginngers interior design book so that i will be able to compete. I better go now and clean and make dinner so ttyl!

0 comments: