Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catching Up

This week has been pretty uneventful...just a lot of school mixed with a few fun activities. I have decided to stay here until next year which means that i will have until next year to be going home. Which is fine with me because i will be able to get all my foundations done and my first year of interior design. Man time is going by so quick. I still dont feel like i am in college. I feel like i am at a efy extended stay or that i just decided to play college for awhile. I think it is because most of the kids here look young and we all no where we are going. When i go to UNT for efy all the people there look 21 or older. i think that is because all the kids my age are partying until they get serious at 25 or older when here as soon as we graduate we have a plan. I think that is also why we get married so soon because we have formatted plans.

0 comments: