Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today

Roommates: Things are a little better still have not talked to Lindsay. I clean and organized my room so that is good.

Tuscany: I applied and I will be rooming with a girl from two of my classes and i have already meet on of the other roommates because she orders lunch at the cafe. So i cant wait for next semster!

Homework: I am all done with it for the rest of the week! It is so relieving!

This weekend: I am going Snow Camping which means instead of a tent you make a igloo and sleep in it. I am going with a girl in one of classes and her two roommates. Afterwards we are going to hot springs to swim which i wil greatly like because i have missed the water completely.

Well i better go to bed now i have a packed day tomorrow!

Oh and i got Grandma's gift it is sitting right next to me waiting to be unwrapped on my birthday!

0 comments: